Tuesday, June 10, 2008

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW...

NO!!!!
Yeah that's right, I am not sure what happened, but Monday pretty much sucked! The day starts off great! Lost 4.4 pounds at our group weigh in, then sat out side to get some sun. Around 3:00 BAM no cell phone service, and NO INTERNET! No blog stalking what is a girl to do??? Seriously, what am I to do! So I am no sitting at my computer at 1:30 AM because I have been waiting all night for the Internet to start working again so I could send a huge order to my printer, crossing my fingers I can get it back in time before I leave on Saturday. I thought that I would blog about this as I am uploading pictures to the e-mail. At least my kids are asleep, that really helps. I will continue to sit here for another 30 mins while this goes through, so in parting I have 2 things to say...






BOOO to the person that dug up the Internet cable that made me realize how addicted I am to this machine, and made me lose valuable sleep





Can you hear me now is a bunch of crap!!! Seriously, I felt so disconnected from the 21 century. I mean, I actually had to use a LAND LINE (ewe) to call anyone!

7 comments:

Rachelle said...

Congrats on the weight loss! :) Yah, I know what you mean, I was so ticked off when I couldn't get on the net or call anyone from my cell phone too.

Me and The Boys said...

I hear ya(literally)....I can't believe your so dedicated to your photo clients to stay up til 2am....wow....Congrats on your weigh in....IT'S ON! A little friendly competition never hurt anyone...and it obviously helps us!

Melinda said...

Awesome! on your weight lose. I have been trying to lose some weight so I stopped drinking soda...you've seen the commercial right?...I have not lost ANYTHING!! Also, I felt like I was in a hole with all the outage.

terynmendenhall said...

HaHa you're an addict. Way cute family. I'd love to talk to you about photo stuff sometime. i just might return to school for it. Can't believe those words...return to school??

LynDee said...

I just got internet (other than the laptop that chad has with him all day at work) and so I feel a new freedom so I know what you mean. Congrats on the wt loss. We just had our last soccer game and Mindy, Val, and Bekah were all talking about you and we all wish you were closer. Congrats on the sprinklers. We just got our yard all done...it is so nice. Sprinklers are definately the worst part! Well good luck on all the pics stuff you are awesome!

Crazy Phillips Momma said...

you are awesome. you make me laugh. I know what you mean about the internet and cell.

Ann-Marie said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Funny post:)