Friday, May 16, 2008

What the CSI....

I was freaking out last night, I was watching the ending of the show with my eyes covered half way! I can't believe it. If any of you out there are CSI junkies like Kirby and I are, you know what a cliff hanger that was. I know that every season ends with me acting this way, but come on, he is good looking and I like his character. I guess that in real life he got arrested for drug possession, so maybe that is the reason they shot him, but he has to come back!! AAAHH I have to wait until September. This sucks. What am I saying, I will be over it and forget about it until I see the previews for the season premiere. Anyways, I just had to vent and see if anyone else felt the same as I do!

Isn't he good looking!!

3 comments:

Me and The Boys said...

I'm not really into to crackheads, sorry! Jk well maybe i will have to add CSI to my long list of timers on DVR....Jed will be so excited...maybe he will b/c it's not a reality show on MTV!

Benoit's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rozalyn said...

ok so I don't really agree with the cutness of this guy but if thats what you are into go right ahead jk, maybe its because I have never seen the show.