Friday, May 2, 2008

This doesn't make me feel better!



\


When I received this e-mail it doesn't make me feel better about the fact that this is my husband career! I always knew that staying up all night and getting like 3-4 hours of sleep then doing it again for the next 2 weeks was dangerous, but seriously, do they have to document this stuff. Let the poor wives of these farmers just pretend that if isn't this dangerous. So I thought that I would post these pictures to show you that farmers have dangerous, and hard jobs! He does all this just so the dairy farmers can feed the cows, that make the milk, that my kids drink gallons of!! So ya to farmers all over the world and the hark work they do! (even though I will still continue to complain about never seeing him!)

3 comments:

Bryndie said...

That is so scary! Farmers definitley have hard jobs, my uncle is one and I swear they never sleep.

Mikki said...

I guess I should be glad I grew up on a dairy farm and we didn't grow alot of crops, just enough hay and grain to feed the cows. Although, when we had potatoes is was a different story. I also remember moving hand pipe twice a day, not fun. Kept me skinny though.

Me and The Boys said...

at first i thought that was bracken farms! It scared me bad! But yea I don't like to think too much about the jed's job either! ooh our men are so dangerous!