Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I should write that down....

So I always tell myself that I should write down the funny things my kids say. Well I am here tonight to do that.
We were on our way to St. George, and I was putting seat belts on the boys. I had put my wallet on Davis' lap and got in my seat.
He says "Mom, what about your wallet?"
I say "Oh ya wear is it?:
he says "It is on my lap."
I say, "Well, thanks for holding it for me" as he hands it to me.
He says, " No No No Mom, it was my pleasure!"
What the I just started giggling, because I couldn't believe that my 4 year old just said, it was my pleasure! Cracking me up!
About 3 hours later and after several threats made to my 2 year old that has now turned from the angel, to you know what. So I am giving him the silent treatment, and we just left the store and I hear him say to Davis...
Ky says, "Davis lets push mommies buttons!"
Davis says, "What?"
Ky says, "Davis, I'm pushing mommies buttons!"
I could of died right there. Can you believe that, seriously what 2 year old says that. I am here to tell you that we have finally hit the terrible two's!!!
So I will leave you with the things that I am so very thankful for today...
1. My family, even though they like to push my BUTTONS!
2. Cell phones, so I can call and tell my husband, sister, mom, and friends the great things the say so I won't forget.
and 3. Blogging, because it has made keeping a record of our lives more enjoyable.

5 comments:

Crazy Phillips Momma said...

I know I seem like quite the dork but I am definitely a yarn addict. Laugh at me I deserve it. I think to myself all the time that I can't believe that I actually knit. Especially a sock that takes 20 hours to make. Crazy. Thanks for looking.

Crazy Phillips Momma said...

Also super cute kids. They seem older even just from when I saw them last. Way to cute.

McQuivey said...

Cute kids, they always do say such fun things, and I love blogging too as a way to keep a record of things, otherwise I wouldn't do it!

Way cute background!

Mikki said...

Hey, you stole my backgroud. That's okay, they look totally different. Your kids are cute, Carter says the craziest stuff sometimes as well. And he knows exactly how to push my buttons, and he knows exactly what he's doing as well. I laugh at Jenny and her knitting as well (someday I'll have to tell you why I really won't knit).

Jodi said...

Your kids are so cute. Yeah- when I was in Utah I couldn't believe how grown up they were talking. I like that Davis comes up with polite comments.