Monday, March 24, 2008

Betty Crocker...I think not!

Well, my sister Roz posted a really yummy sounding recipe on her blog. (http://www.drewandroz.blogspot.com/) I thought that I would make it on Sunday, BTW if you decide to make it just get the coconut cake mix from Walmart much easier and I think it has more flavor anyways, so Karisti makes it in a sheet cake, easy the smart way. (unless you are BC or my sister). I can cook, because I just dump ingredients in I forget to follow the actually instructions, but you can't do that with baking. So here is was it looked like after my first attempt with 3 cakes.



Even Davis thinks it is a failure

So after some help from my husband that can bake, I should have taken some pictures of the bread he made. This is how it turned out!




I think that I will leave the fancy 3 layered stuff to my sister, and the rest of you that are patient enough to follow directions.

3 comments:

Me and The Boys said...

Looks so yummy and pretty! I will be over for some 3 layer yumminess! Mine was a boring sheet cake, but it was good. Does Roz know how many of her cakes were made, cuz I made two!

Rozalyn said...

I love cake so much that I would eat it no matter what it looked like! I think Davis is confused:)

Anonymous said...

I think I know where you get your baking talents