Monday, February 4, 2008

SNOW DAY






Well, I think that it finally snowed enough that I think the boys could play outside with out bringing 4 tons of mud back in with them. I am not quite sure how much it snowed, but I know that I am sore from shoveling. Davis thinks that it's Christmas everytime it snows and wants to know when Santa will be here! Also here is a family picture that I did for the Terry Family. They wanted me to add Tyrell's picture to the clouds. The only problem, their were no clouds so I added them and then Tyrell, I thought that it turned out. Plus, it was a lot of fun. When Anita came to pick them up I showed her how it turned out and Davis came in and he says to here. That boy is up in heaven, I bet he's playing with my dog! She was really cute about it, but I was so embaressed.

1 comments:

Annie Empey said...

I love their picture!! You did such a good job adding Tyrel in there. Davis is so cute! He misses Dez, huh? Don't tell Jed that, he'll freakin buy him a new dog!