Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking



I decided to try a little digital scrapbooking. I am not quite sure that I am sold on it. I already spend enough time on the computer. I found some websites that gave out some free paper and embellishments. I just googled free digital scrapbooking. Then I just did it in my adobe. You could probably find a version that you could download. Try it! It was fun, and in the end might actually save money, because you can use the samre paper over and over, not to mention share what we download. And the best part is that I won't have to look at the piles of pictures that haunt me. They will just be hiding in a folder on the computer!

2 comments:

{One Big Happy Family} said...

Way cute pages!! I think that would be a great way to scrapbook, but I am too invested in the "traditional" way of scrapbooking, plus I am too dumb when it comes to the computer!! Anyway ShaLece and I have ventured out and have been selling digital scrapbook packets on ebay if you want to check it out. Although they are not free, they are pretty cute if I do say so myself:) Go to digital scrapbook on ebay and the names of our creations are Sugar & Spice, Mint Chocolate, Purple Fusion, and Asain Elegance. We have sold 2 of them and are pretty much just doing it for fun. But if you are interested or need some other ideas there they are. Cute blog by the way!!

Jodi said...

Those are way CUTE pages.. I agree with the digital scrapbooking idea. I can't remember the last time I printed out pictures. I will have to give it a try.
Your blog is way cute!! I love blogging- it is a fun way to keep in touch.