Monday, April 27, 2009

Ear Candling


I went up to my parents house for conference because it was my mom's spring break also. During the second session of conference we did a little ear candling. The boys thought it was the neatest thing. Davis kept asking me to talk to him in a softer voice just to see if he could hear better. Davis had quite a bit of was that came out and sweet Ky, well he was so into the spa moment he fell asleep on the first ear and slept through the second one. It is really cool, and even though my husband still thinks it might be a hoax, I think he was a little impressed with what came out of his ears!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

What the.....? I have never heard of this?? What is ear candling??

Hudson Family said...

Ok now that is the funniest thing I have ever seen!!! Kyron, the eyebrow wax king and now the ear candling!!! Maybe you really do need a girl!!!