Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Our little hike!


We get paid on the 1st and 16th of every month, so when i say to the boys it's pay day I usually hear moans. We don't' want to go to St. George, or find us a babysitter, to which I reply, "No one wants to babysit you guys for that long." The day really is an eventful one and ends up taking at least 6 hours if the boys are good. Those of you that are not from Enterprise are thinking 6 hours what can they possibly do for that long. Remember we have a 45 min drive to and from St. George so there is around 2 hours. We have to eat, because that is all I do lately, then the stores. The days used to be a lot worse when they were younger, but it has gotten better with age. So this day was okay, but far better than some, so on our way home, we were making our way around the side of the hill, and Davis really wanted to go hiking. I figured why not, I had my camera, and it might do me some good. Another reason was that the weather was sooo nice, I really hated to go back to the snow on my lawn. We took our little hike up to the top of Dixie rock, which was really crazy to me, because Kirby and I used to go there all the time in collage. Anyways I am glad we did it and here are a few pics of them, and I can't believe I let them each hold my camera so I could be in a couple.


6 comments:

Melinda said...

And what would you and kirby do up there?

Josie said...

Looks like fun. I LOVE St.George. You're lucky to live so close.

McQuivey said...

How fun! My kids wish they were so lucky to get to finish off grocery shopping with a hike! We can't wait till we are closer.

Me and The Boys said...

WOw-I am impressed! what are you trying to beat me out for the Mom of the year award...geesh!cute pics though!

Jodi said...

Looks like fun. Those pictures make me home sick for the nice warm weather and the red rocks.

Hudson Family said...

Awwww....you were meant to be a mom of boys!! Looks like such fun!