Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Suck!


I feel like I have fallin off the face of the earth. Seriously, I lay in bed for I would say all but 3-4 hours a day. and I am not even on bed rest. I am either getting old, or this is one strange pregnancy! So I am hoping to get my butt in gear because I have plenty to blog about. I feel at this point I may as well skip the Christmas post, but there is plenty more. So I am venturing downstairs tomorrow morning (that is where all my pics are stored) and I will attempt to post. So be prepared it might be the most boring day for all of you followers if I still have any???
P.S. To my Dearest D.D.P. B.F.F. the one I have neglected the most,
I might continue to stay on the wagon, but when I start to turn around stomach wise I could start going with you again for "moral" support, UNTIL the urge comes back!!!

4 comments:

Me and The Boys said...

wow-I'm touched that you would do such a personal shout out to me, your ddp bff....or is there more than one of us??? I will forever wait for you and your urge to return! (tell kirby to make some nachos with that one!)
DDPBFF FOREVAH! KG+MB=BFF

Mikki said...

I don't think I've said it yet, but congrats on the pregnancy and I hope that you start feeling better soon.

Cody and Val said...

I hope you start feeling better soon. Congrats on your pregnancy though...that is So exciting!!

McQuivey said...

That is the pitz, I am so sorry. I wish I were already in Kanab so Kirby could bring me your boys, not too much longer! Hang in there!