Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What the Enterprise???

WARNING YOU MAY WET YOUR PANTS A LITTLE!!



So I am a little hacked off that no one bothered to warn me that I might see this...




when we moved to Enterprise! These are a few pictures that Davis took of the big nasty Tarantula that we saw. He is going to pick one for his Reflections entry. I did not take these. He has a knack doesn't he, I wonder where he got it from...! All I did was change the coloring, I am sure I can't do it for his actual entry, but it made it stand out more! I really didn't get that close, I made him put on my long 70-300 lens so we could stand back farther! Man it gives me the creeps just looking at them!

8 comments:

Melinda said...

Is that thing posing or getting ticked off? I couldn't tell. :) Good job Davis!

P.S. Love your new background and header-Way Cute!

Annie Empey said...

Uh.....where's my picture of Twitch?!?

Me and The Boys said...

OOh-spooky! Good thing Davis has a hook up with a good photographer....He'll totally win...

Bryndie said...

That is so nasty looking! Hey if you want to still view my blog send your email to: burkiebabies@hotmail.com. I decided to make it private!

Trevor and Katie said...

Holy crap that thing is huge. I hate spiders. Good thing I didn't see it I would have wet my pants.

Cody and Val said...

Oh, that is so gross! I got freaked out over a spider I found by my front door that was probably just bigger than a quarter. Can't imagine if I would've seen that.

Rozalyn said...

I think i just barfed a little in my mouth looking at those!! They totally creep me out too! I am still laughing at when you wouldn't get within 20 yards of that one that that lady was holding at Knotts Berry farm!! He He He!!!
P.S. your blog looks freakin cute!!! I'm jealous!

Ann-Marie said...

NASTY!!!!!