Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Birthday at our house

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIRBY

That is right my husband hit the big 3-0 yesterday. I can hardly believe it, we were 20 and 23 when we got married and the time sure has flown by. Here are a few pics to take us down memory lane!


Oh what a darling couple, except for the millions of fly aways (my hair)

On our Wedding day!


Up North getting his presents.



Yesterday was his birthday and I really did try to blog about it, but the day ended too soon. So I had this plan all along that I was going to paint HB on a tarp and hang it off the mill, but we were out of town until Sunday night and I ran out of time. So I decided to make signs and hang them around town. I was really proud of myself, because he was so shocked and embarrassed. I hung a poster board that said Happy Birthday Kirby by the road and then we decorated his pick up. He said he was shocked and had no clue that I would even do something like this. HA HA!
And finally here we are today and I have to say we still look HOT! and we have 2 PERFECT KIDS. Kirby, you are a great dad, hard worker, and you are as much fun now as back then. I hope that you had a good birthday, we had fun preparing for it!

WE LOVE YOU!!

HB KIRBY!



4 comments:

Me and The Boys said...

What a HOTTEE 30 year old! WE make 30 look good, huh Kirby! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Melinda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIRBY!!
I seen the sign and the truck and just knew he would LOVE it! :) Actually I am surprised that he didn't expect it. I love the pictures-especially the last two!

Ashley said...

Tell you hubby Happy Birthday (even though we have never met!)

I just cannot get over how cute you look! I think that hair and your weight loss knocked about 10 years off you! Seriously you look so great! I envy you seriously. I need a total makeover like that. Thanks for being motivation to me!

McQuivey said...

Happy Birthday Kirb, we love you! You guys do look very good! Your hair is sooo cute and I NEED your diet plan, you look GREAT!! We are excited to get to see you guys for Thanksgiving!! The countdown has officially begun