Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Are you kidding me!




I am floored that the last 4 years have flown by so fast. I can't believe that I have a school age child. I am so sad, I wish I could go back re-watch the last 4 years of Davis' life. He was so excited for school today. I woke up around 6:00 because Kirby had to go to Page, so he decided to take Ky with him. Boy was he excited, he just sat on the couch wide eyed and waiting for Kirby.
After I got them off around 6:30, it was cold and Davis was awake, so we went and laid in my bed for 15 mins, then shower time, breakfast, and we were off! So I am sitting here all alone, and for the first time in 4 1/2 years, I have time to clean the house, and I just don't want to! That was the start of our day, we will see how the rest goes!

7 comments:

Bryndie said...

I am not looking forward to the day that Burklie goes to school. Everyone says it is so hard, but at least it gives you some time to get caught up "rigth"???

McQuivey said...

How sad! but how fun! Davis looks so cute and excited for school, I don't think they should be old enough either, we just had them right?!

Me and The Boys said...

Oh, Davis is totally gonna have the coolest backpack in school! Just wait til they go ALL DAY...what will we do?

LynDee said...

So I have been catching up and looking at a lot of blogs tonight and so many people have kids going to school, first of all we are too young to have school aged children (ok so I don't yet but next yr preschool) and secondly...am I the only person who is going to throw a party...everyone seems that this is a sad thing..and it is making me feel a bit guilty! I looked around for preschools who would take a 2 year old..haha. So anyway that is crazy he is in school, better have another baby to keep you busy! Well, are you coming up here soon..We'll have to get together. Awesome job on the weight loss, I decided tonight that I am throwing my scale away! Talk to you later.

Marcie said...

Holy Cow, that is crazy! They grow up way to fast.

Crazy Phillips Momma said...

Nice backpack Davis. How fun for him, how fun for you. Brandon is gone all day this year, and I haven't gotten one thing done since school started. I hope you do better than I have so far with your time. Don't tell Tim but I spend alot of time blog stalking.

Rozalyn said...

He is so freakin cute!!! I can't believe he is already in school. I need to get on the ball with the kid thing. I am way behind!!