Friday, August 8, 2008

He is here...

Well, it is official, we now have a very strange RM for a brother!
JUST KIDDING.
He actually is really pretty normal. I mean he has his moments where he sat in the corner, and we would find him wondering the yard by himself, otherwise he has been really normal! He was pretty funny, the reason he was wondering was because he was noticing all the little things that he had forgotten. We are all really excited that he is home and all the girls already made him do a marathon shopping spree!
At the Airport on Wednesday!

Seeing the dog, house, and eating when we got home!

At 8:00 that night we went swimming, and so he jumped in in his suit, because it had a hole in the butt and his fly wouldn't stay up anymore, so I think that it was a good end to the 2 years!

2 comments:

Crazy Phillips Momma said...

Awesome, Awesome. He looks so good. Tell him hello. Dyllan will be really excited to see him. Your family looks great and I love your hair.

Mindi said...

I cannot believe your brother has gone on a mission and now is back. I feel so old! I haven't seen your brothers in years. The RM syndrome will eventually wear off!