Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tucson Arizona

WE HAD A BLAST!!!

I have to say that this was the most relaxing vacation that I have had in a long time.
We didn't have to do anything, but lay by the pool, swim, and shop! IT WAS AWESOME! We laughed so much, made WW bracelets, and spent a lot of money, and acted like crazies
This is us in Scottsdale/Phoenix area before heading to Tucson
I thought it would be funny to find the Phoenix mission office and take a picture in front of the door to send to my brother. When we finally found it I walked up to stand in front of the door, and saw someone inside. I screamed and ran back to the car, then we heard someone pounding on the door and my brothers head popped out! It was pretty funny, they had run over to the mission office with the AP's to make a few transfer adjustment, and it was the right place at the right time.
Here is the strange but hilarious to us stuff we did through out the week!

6 comments:

Josie said...

It looks like you had so much fun! Aren't girls trips the BEST? I swear they keep me sain! That is so cool about your brother. I'm sure he was glad to see you. Looks like your kids had a fun week too. My kids have much more fun when they stay with G&G than they do with me!

Melinda said...

I don't know how you could stand all that FUN!! :)

Me and The Boys said...

Wow- I'm glad we have you back safe and sound. White boobs and all!

Rachelle said...

It does look like you had a ton of fun, by the way NICE BOOBS! ;o)

Molliana said...

Wow, Morgan Kunz! Ok, I will add the Braken. I has been a while. Your kids are adorable and your photography is amazing!!! I love the pics of that little on in the tea cup. So cute. Great talent. Seriously. Your blog cracks me up. So good to touch base. Hope all is well. Looks like you are just as funny and carefree as I remember you.---Molli Morgan(in case you know another Molli):)

The Stones said...

Morg, way impressive trip! You need to invite the Hoveys on your next one...!