Friday, June 13, 2008

SCREWED


Seriously, I have had the day that makes you want to just lay down and hide! Between my kids, my photo business, and life in general today, I think I deserve a little peace and quiet!


First... my kids act like they have peanut butter in their ears. I just give them the look and they go to their time out spot all by themselves. They must know that the hay season has officially started, and the have only one parent to deal with!


Second... I am not sure if I just appear unprofessional, or if I am too nice, but today was the day that I made more decisions about what not to do with my photo business. I feel like I go out of my way to get people's stuff to them in a timely manner, and make them feel like if there is anything unsatisfactory them can call me. Maybe I just need to be down right mean! Seriously, I was fuming! (Karisti is nodding her head, she had to hear about it) I won't go into details, but I felt exactly like this guy!!!




Anyway tomorrow is another day! and I am leaving for a week, thanks to my mom and Kirby!


On Sunday at exactly 10:00 I am driving to the airport to catch my 12:15 flight to Arizona for a week with my Aunt, and Roz. My husband is so nice because he is allowing me spend the money to get there, and my mom, is amazing, because she is staying home to watch my kids! I feel bad, but after today I might not come back and she can just put the kids on the bus and send them back to Enterprise! The reason we are going is Alana has a conference there, and the hotel is free, the rental car is free, and so is a lot of the food. So I couldn't pass this up!



Here is where we are staying...




I will be getting tan here...

When I come back I better look like this!


Well, maybe not that tan! (she could be a wallet!)




PEaCe ouT!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't remember saying I would watch your kids....

Me and The Boys said...

This vacay came just in time for you! Don't take any pics on this trip! haha you have to..I want to see the fun activities you guys comeup with. Well...have fun... you'll be missed!

Melinda said...

May it was because it was Friday the 13th. Anyways, I think your photography is awesome and you shouldn't have to put up with crap. Have a GREAT and TOTALLY awesome vacation! Every mom needs one! {Mine is next month! :) Can't wait.}

Colten and Megan said...

Wow! Where did you get that picture of that lady?? That's discussing. I will be waiting for you to get back to see what you look like. :) Have fun in AZ.

Colten and Megan said...

Disgusting is what I meant to write!! Don't forget I graduated from Enterprize Hi Skool.

Anonymous said...

I hope you have tons of fun on your vacation. I'm totally going to miss ya. We'll have our big girls trip when we're skinny. I have to wait, you're lucky! I got my pics so fast from you, you're awesome!!!

Ann-Marie said...

Hysterical!!! I am laughing out loud over the pic of the wallet lady. SICK! Have fun on your vacation.

Butler Blog said...

I love your mom's comment that she's not watching the kids! That's funny! I hope you enjoy your break! I think we moms need a good break every now and then. Good luck working things out with your photo business.