Friday, June 6, 2008

Could I have it any better???


I know that I have said before that I have a great husband, but let me brag a little more. We have been working to try to get the sprinkling system in before first crop, but don't think that is going to happen. Kirby says its because I keep changing my mind :). I want it to be right. So last night I went for a walk, and he watched the kids, and laid out the string for the main lines. He informed me that he is renting the trencher on Saturday. They start cutting hay on Monday, but I bet that by the next Saturday it will be done. He is such a HARD WORKER. Seriously, I can't believe he doesn't get burned out. I get bored cleaning the house. I guess that's why I married him! Then you thought he couldn't top that... This is what I woke up to this morning. Yep that's right he cleaned the kitchen before he went to work, because he knew I had people coming over for pictures. So I got to sleep for a extra 30 mins. He is actually pretty smart, because I am much happier with my sleep!

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

What a Great littl Husband you have. It feels great when they do little things like that without even asking!

Rozalyn said...

Wow! You do have a great husband!

Me and The Boys said...

oh yea---rub it in! JK they are related and share a lot of the same qualities...we're pretty lucky!