Saturday, April 5, 2008

My Little Builder





Today my dad took Davis to Home Depot, to the Kids Day! He got to pick out of 3 projects to make, and he got a apron and a pin, and his project for FREE!!! Yes I am not kidding FREE! Davis also chose the smallest project. But I guess that they put it together, painted it, then receive their pin. So every time that they go the get a new pin so they can collect them. He was so excited too. When I got home, he was talking a hundred miles an hour telling me about it! Anyways I just wanted to post it and tell everyone that I am pretty sure that they do this every Sat. so go and have fun. If you only do it once oh well, but I am pretty sure that my dad is going to have to take Davis every time now, and maybe even Ky! It was a lot of fun.
P.S. Ignore the lovely cabinets, I am helping her refinish them this summer!!





5 comments:

Me and The Boys said...

Oh my heck..that is so cute! I told Jed he has a date with Davis and Broc every Saturday...He of course told me he has enough to do on Saturdays.....B-R-A-T! I love that your Dad took him for a boys day out to Home Depot.

McQuivey said...

How fun! Bracken would die to do something like that. Too bad we live in the middle of nowhere and the nearest Home Depot is more than 2 hours away!!

I think your moms cabinets look nice, but after you redo hers come here and help me do something with mine!!!

The Stones said...

Hey I didn't know you were in town! We need to go to dinner again-the moms and sisters!

Rozalyn said...

Whatever!!! I love those cabinets! J/K

Annie Empey said...

Davis is so cute!! I love those boys :-) I have cute pictures I need to blog of when my mom had them and they came to see me in Panaca. So Cute!!