Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Easter Early / TMNT Mania




My kids are obsessed with Ninja Turtles. It is so funny, 1/2 the time you have to have Davis translate what Ky says, but he can say the turtles names perfect! Anyways my mom sent a Easter present in the mail, I figured it was, but I couldn't get Davis to wait until Sunday. Davis was so funny, he kept saying mom this is TOTALLY WICKED. Here are a few pictures of their reactions.


Also I love these little turtles, They are found at Family dollar stores and they are only a dollar a piece. I love them, perfect for gifts, and to take to church. Plus Ky looks so cute packing them around the house! So if you find them buy them because if you can't find anyone to give them to, I'll buy them from you, cause we have lots of little cousins that would love them!! I think that I am obsessed with them too!

4 comments:

Me and The Boys said...

Yeah.. you are obsessed!But, that's just what we do for our kids! You've already checked every Family $ along I-15, maybe you could leave Southern utah stores for me to scour! My kids need them too! TMNT HOG! JK (that's what you get for calling me a grandma)Love ya Morg!

Anonymous said...

cowabunga!

kunz said...

hopefully davis and ky don't turn into as big of turtle junkies as seth and i were, before you know it they'll be out yelling into the sewer drains tryig to find Splinter like we used to!

Morgan said...

We have a man hole on our property, and they have already checked to see if there was activity down there. At least I won't have to worry about them being in the road!