Friday, February 8, 2008

Tagged

Five things on my to do list:
1. Decorate my house
2. Organize my basement
3. Clean the house
4. Get studio set up
5. Scrapbook

Five places I have lived:
1. Layton
2. Kaysville
3. St. George
4. Phoenix
5. Enterprise

Five jobs I have had:
1. Dog Poop Picker upper
2. Kunz Lawn Care
3. Dreams of Enchantment
4. House Cleaner
5. Photographer

Five favorite snacks:
1. Hershey's almond candy bars
2. Pumkin chocolate chip cookies
3. Apples
4. Rice Crispy treats
5. Red vines

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off my house
2. Travel the world
3. Buy New Vehicles
4. Help family with money
5. Save it

Five things I miss:
1. KAYSVILLE
2. Seeing my family
3. shopping with my mom and sister
4. The convienence og things
5. Money (now we don't have any!!)

0 comments: