Friday, February 15, 2008

Late Valentine Tag.

What is your husband’s name?Kirby Bracken
How long have you been together? 6 Years
How long did you date?10 months.
Who eats more?We both eat the same, I know that sounds like I am a cow, but remeber that Kirby was fat once, so he watches what he eats.
Who said I love you first?I think we both said it, I really can't remember.
Who is taller? Kirby, maybe by an inch, but only if I am not wearing shoes.
Who has more speeding tickets? We both have clean driving records right now.
Who is smarter? KIRBY, but I like to challange him on a few things.
Who is more sensitive? I am, but I have seen him get choked up a few times, like when our dog died. He pretended he didn't like her.
Who does the dishes? I do, but If I slack a little and it gets too gross for Kirby, he will. So I like to slack a lot.
Who sleeps on the right?I sleep on the right side of the bed.
Who pays the bills? I write out the checks, but I don't make the money!!
Who mows the lawn? ME! The kid can't drive a straight line.
Who cooks dinner? I try, but Kirby steps in.
Who drives when you are together?Either one of us it really doesn't matter. If we are up North then I drive, because I forget to tell Kirby when to turn until right before, so he just gets in the passenger seat from now on.
Who is more stubborn? Let's just say I am not the first to say sorry!
Who kissed whom first? We didn't have a first kiss, we had a first make-out session! Ya baby! I invited him over for it, so I guess you could say I started it.
Who asked who out first? Like I said, I invited him over for the booty call, so I guess if you consider that a date, then I did.
Who proposed?Kirby, he told me that he wanted to wait until May to talk aboput getting amrried, because he was going to go to school in Phoenix. I was really mad, and I said well, I am not going to follow you to phoenix as your girlfriend. He was just trying to get me off the scent, because he proposed that weekend, after my soccer game.
Who has more siblings? Kirby, beat me by one!

0 comments: